Sunday, January 10, 2010

Introduction To Us!

Well where should I start? I guess from the beginning......I met Ramon when I was 13 going on 14 (Ramon was 15 going on 16)....I know crazy right! How could two teenagers fall in love so young? Well it of course wasn't LOVE right then and there but before we knew it I couldn't imagine being without him & it was that 4 letter word....LOVE! He made me so happy & still does to this day. We got engaged in March of 2007 & we were married short there after on July 6th! We wanted to vacation & travel but we didn't do much :-/ I worked as an Aesthetician and Ramon worked at a Golf club. We made our little family which consisted of 3 dogs and a cat. But 2 years later on January 18, 2009, the day after we got back from our vacation/belated honeymoon to Riviera Maya, Mexico we found out our little family was going to be just a little bit bigger, we were expecting our first baby. I was 5 weeks along at that point and had no idea! We were in shock and we were nervous and of course excited for all these new adventures in store for us! I went to my first OB appointment in February and I was sooo nervous! I got to see our little peanut and he was soooo tiny! They told me my due date which was September 7, 2009, which after our 13 week ultrasound/genetic testing they changed to September 24, 2009 due to our little peanut being so little. I had a pretty awful pregnancy and thought nothing else could go wrong but just wait my due date approached and I was miserable and just felt sick. I was having a really bad pain under my right breast for about a day & a half and I called my doctors office and the receptionist told me to take some Tylenol & put a heating pad on the pain. I tried that out but deep down I knew something was wrong. I asked my mom to take me to the ER. I called Ramon to let him know what was going on and he didn't believe that this was actually going to happen, I had been to the ER twice before with some minor complications. I was checked in & monitored. They did tests and figured out that I was Preclamptic! I know CRAZY, I knew something was wrong and my doctor didn't believe me. I was induced right away, labor was long and hard. I pushed for 2 1/2 hours and then was told I needed a c-section. Our baby boy entered the world on September 25, 2009 @ 10:08pm. He was perfect, all we could have ever hoped and dreamed he would have been. He was 7 lbs 3 oz and 20 3/4 inches long! He was a day late for his so called "due date", sometimes I wonder how much longer he would have stayed in my belly if he wasn't as I call "demanded" to come out and meet us!

No comments:

Post a Comment